New Cousin
On Friday my sister had a beautiful baby girl. She was 6lbs 150z and 19in long. She is now the youngest in the family. Seeing her today was a weird feeling. It seems like just yesterday I was in the hospital holding Kasen, looking into his eyes and feeling like I have never felt before. Kasen is now just one week from being 5 months old! It has gone by in the blink of an eye. I love being able to spend my days with him. Watching him grow and learn.
Kasen's newest fascination in rolling over and over and over and over again! He has turned into a regular rolly-polly. It is a lot of fun to watch him start at one end of the room to only end up clear on the other side. I tried laying blankets down but he never stays on them so I just make sure to keep the floor clean and toys all around him. He is really learning how he can use his body to his advantage. He will roll onto his tummy, scoot to whatever toy he wants, than flip over to his back; toy in hand. He will do this over and over with all his toys. I know now that it is not soon until I am going to have to start really baby proofing everything.









He is also really exploring with new sounds. He has even said mom a couple of times. Only when he was upset, of course, but I can't wait for the day that he says mom and actually knows that "mom" is me.
He is our babbling, rolling, laughing, happy baby.
It doesn't seem real to see my new little niece and think that she and Kasen are not even 5 months apart! Babies are so amazing in all that they learn and grow from a day to day basis.
We send our love to everyone and warm holiday wishes!






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home